Damien Danielly has an absolute passion for education, but even more important than that, Damien loves people. He believes everyone has a purpose on this earth and he thrives off helping others achieve their full potential.
Damien was fortunate enough to be an “army brat” so he was exposed to a variety of cultures early in his life. These experiences played a vital role in why Damien is able to communicate with his families so clearly.
Upon graduating from the University of Southern California, Damien spent a brief bout in the business world developing the skills necessary to finish his MBA. Damien currently works as an educator in multiple capacities. He teaches elementary through high school students throughout the Los Angeles area. Damien also supports young adults with Autism prepare for college and independent living. He helps counsel families through the entire independent living transition process and does it for families with unique, individual, specialized needs. The sheer joy that results from seeing these students achieve success and make it one step closer to their goals has been what has propelled Damien to want to make educational consulting his life’s passion.
Here at DLD Ed Consulting, the absolute passion is education. DLD Ed Consulting whole-heartedly believes that a positive educational experience can help a student not only learn what they need to in order to pursue a great career, but can also help them learn how to be an adult, which can be just as important as academics. College provides an opportunity for growth in many other areas including social thinking, political activism, and community involvement. A well-rounded experience is the best experience giving students the best opportunity to succeed in a continually progressive society.
- Honesty – The best interest of the student is what is most important and every decision is made with that in mind.
- Customer Service – College can be tough to figure out even if you attended years ago. It is much more competitive. Everything within a school environment is important from degree programs to political climate. Let me help you figure that out.
- Patience-When you are talking tens, maybe hundreds of thousands dollars that could be lost as a result of a hasty decision, there is no such thing as a dumb questions or too many. Hand holding is provided and sometimes necessary.
- Fun-I love educational consulting so when you work with me there is “mandatory fun.” This must be an enjoyable experience as college needs to be enjoyable if a student wants to be successful.
- Excellence-Nobody is perfect but that does not mean we will not reach for the stars. I will work hard and if the family works hard we will find a great fit for your student!